Applications for coaching positions at North Shore Mariners Football Club (NSM) and Northbridge Football Club (NBFC) for the 2019 season are now open.
NSM and NBFC are looking for committed, reliable and development-driven coaches to work towards the improvement of our players and teams for the upcoming season and beyond. At NSM and NBFC, we want the very best team of coaches who are striving to learn together and develop themselves further, under our new coaching structure for the benefit of our players and club. We have set very high standards and expectations of ourselves and coaches for next season to become known as the club which develops the best players AND coaches through our way to mentoring and development processes. Our coaches have a defined pathway to develop from coaching at community level up to state level.
EXPECTATIONS OF OUR COACHES
• Be a student of the game
• Understanding how to manage themselves and others
• Understand the game of football to a high level
• Understanding the coaching process to improve player performance
• Highly organised and confident
• Good self-reflection skills
• Good level of communication skills
• Able to demonstrate exercises effectively
• Willing to adopt other ideas to improve own processes
• Positive, encouraging and detail-oriented coaching style
• A positive role model to players
• Highly reliable and committed to the role as the coach, to the team and the program
• Most roles require an FFA C License (or equivalent) as a minimum or willing to obtain
• Senior football team roles require a higher level as a minimum
• Community football programs require minimum FFA Skill Training Certificate or equivalent
• Valid WWCC number
Before applying for any role, you must accept and adhere to the expectations set on our coaches and be fully engaged and be committed to being part of our program/s, if selected.
The NSM/NBFC selection committee will appoint only the ideal candidates for roles and allocate coaches where they would be suited. Appointed coaches will benefit from the mentoring of our technical directors of each program and will need to be open to new ideas to improve current coaching ability. Coaches will also need to fit into the culture we are building for our club and programs, as we fully believe that the coach is the main provider of the football experience to each player and parent. Quality coaches lead to quality footballers.
To apply for a coaching role at North Shore Mariners FC and/or Northbridge Football Club, please follow the link below and submit your application no later than Sunday 15th July 2018. Selected candidates will be contacted between 16th-12th August 2018 for interviews and trials. Final offers and appointments to be made between 13th-31st August 2018.
APPLICATIONS: click link
For more information on coaching at NBFC and NSM, please see the following PDF Applications for Coaching Positions at NSM-NBFC 2019